Monday, March 28, 2011

THE BEST NON-CLOTHING WEATHER PRODUCTS ONLINE


As you await the arrival of our own Wet & Wendy-Weatherwear products, treat yourselves to some other weather related love. 

1. WOOD FRAME SUNGLASSES from WAITING FOR THE SUN.
Just one of the completely delicious styles of eyewear from our friends at Parisian label Waiting For The Sun. These guys use sustainable bamboo and classic styles.
Buy online here.

2. SELF WATERING FLOWER POT from GROBAL.
The daily watering of a beloved plant is so rewarding, nurturing it and talking to it, but if you are anything like me, the intention far outways the outcome. This way i can keep chatting to my cactus without actually killing it.
Buy online here.

3. MINI RAINMAKER INSTRUMENT from KIDS CENTRAL.
For delicate sounds and sweet fun.
Buy online here.

4. DESKTOP WEATHER STATION from BARIGO.
The only thing this little weather forecasting station doesn’t do is choose which colour raincoat to wear. Today I think I’ll wear red.
Buy online here.

5. SNOWBALL SCOOPER AND IGLOO BRICK MAKER from WHAM-O.

Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot believe these exist. I wish it actually snowed in Melbourne, but if it snows where you are, what are you waiting for?
Buy online here.

6. THE LIGHTNING BOOK by  PETER. E. VIEMEISTER. 1961.
Invest in a vintage weather book, a serious hobby of mine. In this one,  the author tells why lightning happens, what it does and what can be done about it. Illustrated with photos and adorable diagrams. You may just have the winning answer at your next pub quiz.
Buy this one online here.

7. BLUE RAIN CLOUD from TIM FLEMING at FLATLAND OK.

Sometimes it’s the little things. This is going to look amazing on my desk, I'm hoping that the sun will shine through the gaps in the rain.
Buy online here.

8. NATURAL ALARM CLOCK from DAWN LIGHT.
Even If you are not a sufferer of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) SAD lamps are a life changer. I know. It took around three weeks before i started noticing a considerable difference in my sleep quality and my general ease of waking in the mornings and not wanting to scratch my eyes out. Perfect if you need to boost your energy, have an amazing nights rest or would simply like to fall asleep to a soothing Vitamin D sunset. I also use mine as a reading lamp, i only ever get to the second page.
Buy online here. 

WET & WENDY

No comments:

Post a Comment