Wednesday, April 13, 2011

YOURMBRELLA




I AM A WEATHERFILE.

My best friend has decided this. As someone who frequently checks all forecasts, thinks about the day's outfit on the basis of whether the heavens will open up, I also strive to make beautiful products to celebrate the weather. So this my readers I am- a weatherfile.

But something else has happened and I wonder if it will start to happen to you, now that I mention it. Everywhere I go weather related moments just happen.  It's like when you've never seen a type of car before- and then you see them everywhere. All of a sudden the weather is always on my mind.

The other evening this happened. At our local outdoor (undercover) bar, two cuties stood in front of me, silhouetted in the rain with matching umbrellas, drinking vino.

WET & WENDY MOMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment