Monday, July 11, 2011

THE BIG KNIT

Dear Readers,
Melbourne is COLD today!
There are a few Winter woolies i'm seeking...if you would like to knit for me (I'm not very good at it)
including- but not limited- to the following items...

  I would like to go home from work tonight and curl up on a 
cable knitted armchair, preferably in angora wool.
Buy this knitted Armchair cover from Biscuit Scout  here 


Our studio DEFINITELY needs one of these.
by: Phat Knits
Antwerp knitwear exhibition- Unravel
From March 16th til August 14th 2011
MOMU (BE) presents UNRAVEL / knitwear in fashion. 
check out more here.


 If you'd like to do some knitting and you have tiny little hands, 
please knit me this mini hamburger, thankyou. 
it's from Mochimochi  here.


You could always knit me this caravan if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment