Thursday, July 14, 2011

WHATEVER THE WEATHER

It amazes me to think that all across the world today, there is every type of weather happening. From the blistering heat to the below freezing, the humid to extreme dry winds. Currently I'm cold, Im dreaming of Summer while my friends in Europe will not belive me when i say i am sitting at my desk, in a coat, with the hood up.

These images are all taken in the month of June 2011, from different parts of the globe for the 'Photo of the day' for National geographic. Same month- different...well....everything.


Matterhorn

Photograph by Verena Popp-Hackner, Wild Wonders of Europe, National Geographic



Cowboy, Cabo San Lucas

Photograph by Brooke Krall



Dawn, Hwacheon

Photograph by Sungjin Kim, Korea for National Geographic.



Autumn Woods, Germany

Photograph by Jonathan Manshack

Storm Clouds, South Dakota

Photograph by Patrick Kelley

Arizona Butte

Photograph by Rex Naden

No comments:

Post a Comment